Monday, June 23, 2014

Chicken, Quinoa & Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Pitas - 30 days of Healthy Eating with the Velata Raclette

In a nutshell I use my Velata Raclette almost every single day. It allow us to eat the healthiest we've ever eaten (with the fastest clean-up) so this is a post within a 30-day series on healthy eating Velata Raclette recipes and activity. Enjoy! 



This weekend the family and I went to Houston to help my brand new team member with her Scentsy launch party! (PS: She did so well that she earned $375 in free Scentsy, $250 paycheck, earned a 5% raise and promoted! You can do it too!) While in Houston we visited the Space Center and for lunch I had a roasted red pepper pita pocket that had the potential to be pretty good so I took a crack at it and it was AH-mazing!

This meal was so low in calories and high in protein, fiber and yummy goodness that it's almost ridiculous - many thanks to the Velata Raclette!

I cubed chicken and mixed it up with a little Velata Lemon Garlic Artisan Rub and threw it on the pre-heated Raclette. Meanwhile I made the quinoa and homeade hummus using chickpeas, roasted red peppers, garlic and lemon. (See my Mediterranean hummus here)

Clean-up time: 48 seconds (why so long? I had to refill the baby's drink while cleaning the grill top :)

Recipe:
Chicken: 4 chicken tenderloins, cubed + Velata Lemon Garlic Artisan Rub
Hummus: Chickpeas, Lemon, Garlic, Roasted Red Peppers
Quinoa: Just water and the yummy, super grain! 
2 pieces of Naan, quartered

Yield: This recipe fed 2 adults, 2 kiddos and we have plenty of leftovers for lunch - yay! 

__________

Purchase your Velata Raclette Grill online at www.kande.velata.us
Contact me or purchase online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment